Tatum & Beckville Housing Authorities
Prevention methods to help stop the spread of
Coronavirus (COVID -19)
At our Housing Authorities, we prioritize the Health and Safety of our communities and want to ensure the well-being of our residents and staff. THA and BHA are taking extra precautionary measures to limit in-person interactions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention. We are asking our residents and partners to call, mail, email, text, or submit inquires online, rather than visit our office.
At this time, all scheduled appointments are cancelled.
Section 8 Program
All HAP payments to landlords will continue but delays might occur.
Public Housing Program
All Rent payments may be dropped off at office door slot or mailed in. Must be check or money order, NO CASH
Our office remains closed to the public as of 10/15/2020.
- We are temporarily suspending issuance of new vouchers for current and new clients.
- If you are currently searching for housing and are not under a HAP contract (lease) with a current voucher that has been issued please find housing ASAP.
- At this time we are temporarily suspending of any new moves and port Ins.
- Recertification's process will be done by mail, fax, email, or text. Please return all paperwork by deadlines.
- If you have any income changes due to loss of job, please notify as soon as possible.
- Inspections will be limited to emergency or move in inspections.
Office open Monday through Wednesday from 8 AM until 4 PM
Office: 903-947-6464, Fax: 903-947-3230
Susan's Cell Phone: 903-424-3933 - call or text
Public Housing Maintenance After Hours: Lee 903-694-3005
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
COVID-19 - HOTLINE: 1-877-570-9779
TX Department of Health and Human Services website
HUD page on COVID-19
What you need to know about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Stop the Spread of Germs
Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019
What to do if you are sick with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)