Hours of Operation: Monday-Wednesday 8:00am-4:00pm closed for lunch from 12:00 till 1:00 each day. (Closed Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays)
Maintenance Service Request Process:
- Dial 903-947-6464 and ask for the maintenance and or leave message.
- Provide your name, address, phone number and information about your service request.
Emergency Service Request (after hours)
- Dial - maintenance, or text: 903-694-3944
- Provide your name, address, phone number and information about your service request to the answering service attendant.
- You MUST stay near the phone until the after-hours maintenance technician contacts you. If you do not have a contact number or cannot stay near the phone, we cannot assist you. It is important that you provide the correct information when placing your call.
- The maintenance staff may ask you to trouble shoot and assist with gathering more information about your service request. This process will help the maintenance technician address calls efficiently.
The following are considered emergencies for after-hours maintenance calls:
- No heat (in severe weather only, inside temperature must be below 60 degrees)
- No refrigeration
- No electricity
- No hot water (may require that you wait until the next business day)
- Burst water lines
- Fire alarm (low battery signal may be required to wait until the next business day)
- Gas leak
- Commode clogged
- Air conditioner not working
* If you request service and the maintenance technician determines your situation was not an emergency or is resident neglect, you will be charged the overtime rate.
* Please avoid calling the after-hours line for routine maintenance repairs.
* Do not allow your children to call the maintenance department.