Beckville Housing Authority – Notice of Regular Meeting
For a printable version of the January 21, 2020 Notice of the Regular Meeting (which includes all content as listed below), click here.
NOTICE OF THE REGULAR MEETING
BECKVILLE HOUSING AUTHORITY
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
On January 21, 2020 6:00 P.M. at the Tatum Housing Authority Office
200 Forest Acres Circle, Tatum, Texas
Certificate of Posting Notice
State of Texas
County of Rusk
That a Regular Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Beckville Housing Authority will be held on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 6:00 P.M. at the Tatum Housing Authority office, 200 Forest Acres Circle, Tatum, Texas.
The Tatum Housing Authority offers accommodations for persons accessing its facilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you require special accommodations, please contact the Tatum Housing Authority office for assistance. Hearing impaired may contact Relay Texas 1-800-735-2989 or TDD.
The items to be considered discussed and possibly acted upon are:
Call to Order;
Roll Call/Establishment of Quorum;
Citizens to be heard;
- Tab 1. Approval of the Minutes for the regular Board meeting held 2018-2019
- Financial Report
- Tab 3. Executive Reports
- Update of PHAS scoring
- Tenant Accounts Receivable
- Current Occupancy Rate
- Any Communication with HUD
- Update of Disposition
- Action Items:
- Resolution 2019-01 Write Offs
- Resolution 2019 Budget/Operating
- Approval for Training and Convention 2019-2020
- Resolution 2018-01 ACOP 2018
- Resolution 2018-002 Dispositions
- Resolution 2018-003 Write Offers
- Resolution 2018-004 10/22/2016 Contract Management fee with Beckville and Tatum
- Resolution 2018-005 Preference and procedure
- Resolution 2018-B006 3019 Budget and Operations
- Closed Session: Matters which the Board may discuss in closed session and upon which action may be taken in open session.
- Time to renew Board Members
- Pay increase
- Items to be considered for next Board Agenda:
In conformance with Article 6252-a7 of Vernon's Annotated Texas Statues, as mended.
WITNESS MY HAND and THE SEAL of the Authority this 21st day of January 2020 posted no later than 4:00 P.M.
Beverly M Haden, Secretary